ATS OFFERS HALF DAY OR FULL DAY IN-SERVICE TRAINING FOR SELECTIVE MUTISM.
If you're an educator, you may have noticed an increase in selective mutism at your schools. Perhaps you've asked yourself, "Are we updated with current research? Are there methods that we don't know about?" SM awareness is growing, and so is the research. This in-service will bring you up to speed with current strategies and offer you a rich discussion on how to apply these methods in the school setting.
Or call to speak to our coordinator:
You can submit completed request forms via fax or email to:
FEATURED SELECTIVE MUTISM LINKS
- *Child Mind Institute of NY
- *Hear Our Voices, Young Adults Who Have Overcome SM, Child Mind Institute of NY
- *School Advocacy for Your Child with Selective Mutism, Presentation by Child Mind Institute's Susan Schwartz
- *Selective Mutism Anxiety Research and Treatment Center
- *Selective Mutism Group
- *Summer Plans for Children with SM, Presentation by Dr. Steven Kurtz, Child Mind Institute of NY
- *The Role of Medication in the Treatment of Selective Mutism, Presentation by Dr. Boorady, Child Mind Institute of NY
- *Video of Selective Mutism, ABC News
- *Books about Selective Mutism for Children and Adults
- *Free Selective Mutism e-Learning Website